Green Features of Sustainable Fellwood
- Energy Star Appliances (Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Organic Community Garden
- Energy Efficient Mini-Blinds
- Shade trees enhance quality of life in the four acre park.
- Insulation is made from recycled newspapers called cellulose.
- Carpet, flooring and paints with low toxins for healthy indoor air quality.
- Convenient access to bus transit system.
- Bicycle racks & sidewalks located within an inter-connected neighborhood.
- Low ‘E’ glass to reflect heat energy.
- High efficiency air conditioning & heating units.
- Low flow toilets and water saving faucets.
- On-Site Recycling provided for: Paper, Glass, Newspaper, Cardboard