The Sustainable Fellwood Development Team
Sustainable Fellwood is a partnership of firms and individuals dedicated to a new way of building affordable housing.
- Parallel Housing, Inc., Athens, GA, a non-profit experienced sustainable affordable housing developer.
- CHSA Development Inc. Community Housing Services Agency, Savannah. CHSA
- The Woda Group, Affordable Housing Developer for Phase II and III. Woda
- LEED and Sustainability Management by Trident Sustainability.
- Construction management provided by Axiom Management LLC.
- Vanguard Developers a 100% minority-owned business based in Savannah and responsible for the DBE and Section 3 components of Sustainable Fellwood, has for the past three decades served as a vendor for numerous Fortune 1000 clients on multi-billion dollar projects.
- Long Engineering is providing Civil Engineering: http://www.longeng.com
- Lott+Barber Architects is the lead architect for Phase I and II. http://www.lottbarber.com/
- jB+a, inc. providing Landscape Architecture: www.jbplusa.com
- The Housing Authority of Savannah, the third largest public housing agency in Georgia. http://www.savannahpha.com/
- The City of Savannah: http://www.savannahga.gov/cityweb/SavannahGaGOV.nsf
- Melaver, Inc. Master developer.
- Construction by Catamount Residential.
The Community Advisory Task Force Board
Community members are a vital part of the Sustainable Fellwood planning and design process. We feel it’s important to get input from residents, neighbors, future residents, and community leaders. Our current Community Advisory Task Force Board members include:
Elder Willis Ferrell
Catherine Ford Grant
Alderman Van Johnson
Bishop Hazel Manker
Ms. Johnnie Stewart
Dr. Priscilla Thomas